As usual, I called Mom for chit chat, and Mom always updates me about what's going on with her and family, back in Medan. Apparently, lately Mom finds that there are so many paparazzi, who try to get an update about our family's matter...
Oh No... My dad has no blood relation with any Presidents or any celebrities. I'm wondering now, if he had, since people are so much into our family business. When paparazzi are spreading gossips, definitely 99.9% of them are never good. Living far from family, I learn to tell people to kiss my ass instead, and I dun give a shit what you think when I ask you to kiss my ass.
But at the same time, I just can't deny that there are times, I'm so pissed about some people. People, who are out of nowhere, came to you and said, "I heard your family is bla bla bla (Bla bla bla is negative, mind you)" Or, people came to you and said, "Eh, you know what, there are rumors about your family going around, and people are saying you are bla bla bla"
I've always told my mom n dad, "As long as we know we are never doing anything bad, we can ask the rest to kiss our ass n die".
Or, I will say, "Those, who really trust us, will always believe us. Those, who dunno us, will always say bad things."
But, on top of all these, what I hate is, the fact that I still have to be nice to those, who are so daring to tell it right at my nose, or ask for confirmation, if the rumors are true! Why should I be nice?
Why should I respect those, who don't respect me and my family?!?!?!
And for those family members, who have declared war, why should I be nice? Is family measured by blood relation only? Just because, we came out from the same womb, does it mean, we are family?
I just dun get it, really. Why should we be nice? Why can't I choose, not to be nice, but not to be mean to them? Is it the social stereotype that enforces us to really try to appear as a saint, in order to avoid any negative thinking of others?
In my 25 years of life, I've learned that, there's no way for us to make the whole world happy. Look at Michael Jackson. Half of the world feels that he really had a good heart. He did a lot to the humanity and to the kids. But, half of the world believes that he was a psycho, pedophile, etc etc.
So, when people really try to butt in to my business, for the sake of just backstabbing or gossiping, I should just tell them to kiss my ass instead! This is what I'm going to teach my kids, when they grow up. Follow your heart, and do the right thing for you and for others that you care a lot. The rest of it, dun give a shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment